sunnuntai 7. maaliskuuta 2010

Splendid Stamping with Greeting Farm

"Sunday, March 7, 2010


A Birthday Gift for All of You!

Greetings Friends!!!! So glad to be back in blogging land. A great big thanks to Jessica and DT for taking care of the blogs in my absence. One cannot ask for a better team. Also I want to thank all of you for your patience and just sticking by us!
Ok well not technically in office today since I am somewhere in the mountains right now with Ray for my birthday. I'm am now the big 3-0. Wow... years are just flying by now. Originally I was going to start today off by doing our Weekly Digi Giveaway contest but you know what? I think I'll just give it to everyone today. We can resume the contest next week right? Right!

Here is the neighborhood tomboy, Audrey. She's as tough as any boy with the face of an angel. So grab this cutie while you can. Just click and save! I will be taking her off and putting her in the shop when I get back Tuesday evening.

There is so much I want to share with you all but it's gonna have to wait til Wednesday. TGF has a lot of great new things coming your way that I would like your input on. CHA was fabulous but tbh, I'm glad that things are returning back to normal. Soooo I will be back on Wednesday and then we can really start rolling. Hope you enjoy the freebie!

Oh and I know you all missed your daily questions so here it is!

Today question is: Which TGF character best represents you?!

Hmmm...  I'm gonna have to go with HG-Snuggle. I loooove cuddling with anything soft. I used to have boxes and boxes of rabbits".

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos ihanista kommenteista!